Change Management Game
The Change Management Game is a state-of-the-art simulation about organizational change used in more than 15 countries in the business and education sector. It is an accessible introduction to change management and focuses on realizing organizational growth through changing governance structures, strategic alignment, cultural transformation and incentive talent. Are you able to find synergy between organizational resources in a process of transition?
Key theories: Change Management, Organizational Culture, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Scenario Planning, Governance, HR Management, Organizational Structures, Communication, Alignment.
How to play?
- Integrates with existing courses
- 6 rounds & learning material
- Online platform / blended learning
- Assignments and certification
- Optional webinars/lectures
- Full training with 5-6 sessions
- Inc. pre-package & live webinars
- Inc. videos, literature & assignments
- Individual feedback and reports
- On location, blended or online
- Customized program
- Online, blended or on location
- Half-day or full-day workshops
- Live facilitated by our experts
- Inc. pre-package material
Some of our clients:
Get a Quote:
About the creator:
Jan Spruijt is the creator of the Change Management Game and founder of Innovative Dutch. Jan is an industrial engineer and senior lecturer in innovation management at Avans University.
Jan is a frequent speaker on events, a TED-alumnus, passionate blogger and a guest lecturer at many top universities.