Business Model Game
Ready to start up your new venture? Experience what it’s like to think like an entrepreneur and follow in the footsteps of giants who started their venture from their garage, experiences the power of incubators and accelerators and scaled up their business.
Key theories: Business Model Canvas, Value Propositions, Lean Startup approaches, Innovative Thinking Methods, Ten Types of Innovation, Creative Research Methods, Creative Leadership and many more…
How to play?
Conferences & Events
Please reach out to receive more detail, such as teacher guidelines, program examples or to set up a video-call to get a look inside the dashboard.
What our clients say:
Denise Fletcher PhD, full professor of entrepreneurship and innovation, University of LuxemburgThe Business Model Game is an excellent learning tool for the Masters students. Working in teams in an uncertain environment, the game gives students the chance to think and act like entrepreneurs, making decisions, allocating budget and building their team to bring an idea to market. The game provides invaluable learning by enabling a totally immersive experience and the students absolutely love it! It is a great complement to the course material and it really helps the students to test and stretch their skills and competencies and to prepare them for entrepreneurial projects.
Some of our clients:
- Integrates with existing courses
- 6 rounds & learning material
- Online platform / blended learning
- Assignments and certification
- Optional webinars/lectures
- Full course with 3-6 rounds/modules
- Inc. pre-package & live webinars
- Inc. videos, literature & assignments
- Group feedback with expert
- On location, blended or online
- Customized program
- Online, blended or on location
- Half-day or full-day workshops
- Live facilitated by our experts
- Inc. pre-package material
Minimum order quantity is 20
About the creator:
Jan Spruijt is the creator of the Innovation Management Game and founder of Innovative Dutch. Jan is an industrial engineer and senior lecturer in innovation management at Avans University.
Jan is a frequent speaker on events, a TED-alumnus, passionate blogger and a guest lecturer at many top universities.