Innovation Management Game
The Innovation Management Game is a strategic learning tool used in more than 20 countries in the business and education sector. It is great introduction to managing the innovation processes of a company creating and developing new technology. Will you be able to grow your business to the become an innovation leader in the market?
Key theories: Idea Generation, Creativity Management, Innovation Portfolio Management, New Product Development, Marketing, Branding, Co-Creation, Open Innovation, Business Model Innovation, Innovation Management, Innovation Cultures and many more.
How to play?
- Integrates with existing courses
- 6 rounds & learning material
- Online platform / blended learning
- Assignments and certification
- Optional webinars/lectures
- Full training with 5-6 sessions
- Inc. pre-package & live webinars
- Inc. videos, literature & assignments
- Individual feedback and reports
- On location, blended or online
- Customized program
- Online, blended or on location
- Half-day or full-day workshops
- Live facilitated by our experts
- Inc. pre-package material
What our clients say:
Yvonne Kirkels PhD, professor at Fontys University of Applied SciencesAt Fontys University of Applied Sciences / Business Management SMEs in The Netherlands, we played the Innovation Management Game with fourth year students. We wanted them to get a quick impression of all the wide-ranging concepts related to innovation. We therefore chose to play the game in two weeks at the beginning of the course. The result, students acquired knowledge of innovation theory much sooner and profounder than if we would have relied on lectures alone.
Some of our clients:
Download Brochure & Pricing Information
About the creator:
Jan Spruijt is the creator of the Innovation Management Game and founder of Innovative Dutch. Jan is an industrial engineer and senior lecturer in innovation management at Avans University.
Jan is a frequent speaker on events, a TED-alumnus, passionate blogger and a guest lecturer at many top universities.