Market Strategy Game
Do you believe you can stay ahead of the competition by creating a unique differentiation strategy? A strategy-level marketing simulation that addresses value capturing through industrial analysis, cost advantage, competitive dynamics, diversification and strategy design.
Key theories: Marketing, Value-Based Design, Product Differentiation, Competitive Analysis, Cost Advantage Strategy, Product Diversification, Horizontal and Vertical Integration.
How to play?
- Integrates with existing courses
- 6 rounds & learning material
- Online platform / blended learning
- Assignments and certification
- Optional webinars/lectures
- Full training with 5-6 sessions
- Inc. pre-package & live webinars
- Inc. videos, literature & assignments
- Individual feedback and reports
- On location, blended or online
- Customized program
- Online, blended or on location
- Half-day or full-day workshops
- Live facilitated by our experts
- Inc. pre-package material
Some of our clients:
Get a Quote:
About the creator:
Jan Spruijt is the creator of the Market Strategy Game and founder of Innovative Dutch. Jan is an industrial engineer and senior lecturer in innovation management at Avans University.
Jan is a frequent speaker on events, a TED-alumnus, passionate blogger and a guest lecturer at many top universities.